Mobile Inventory Services Central London
0345 680 7976
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm or call us for out-of-hours appointments
Our Inventory Clerks Will Take Away Your Stress And Liabilities
Protecting landlords from damage during a tenancy begins with carrying out an inventory report at the very start. Mobile Inventory Services Central London has a highly professional team at hand to provide you with high-quality inventories, check-ins, mid-term inspections and check-out reports. We work closely with our customers so that each agent, landlord and tenant gets the highest level of service.
Using our market-leading inventory software, we produce high-quality reports for you in less time – this means we can charge you lower rates than our competitors. Our software includes a paper-free option with fully featured online signatories for all letting agents, saving you even more time.
Our Inventory Services
Mobile Inventory Services Central London provides high-quality mid-terms, check-in, check-outs and property inventory services to the letting industry. Let us take the stress and liabilities associated with compiling inventories from you.
We can provide you with:
- Association of Inventory Professionals (AIP)-trained inventory clerks
- Professional inventory reports
- Check-in and check-outs
- Mid-term inspections
- A centralised booking system
- Your own account manager
You can find our prices on the Mobile Inventory Services Pricing Page.
Mobile Inventory Services is a member of the Association of Inventory Professionals. We are recognised as independent inventory provider by all three deposit schemes. Our reports are often used as evidence of your property’s condition in the event of a dispute over a deposit. As a company, we work with over 1500 letting agents across the UK, creating thousands of reliable inventory, check-in and check out reports every month.
We’d always recommend doing the inventory after the tenant has finished getting it to the point state you want it returned in – clean and with and decorating completed.
The following are not included in the inventory report:
- testing of electrical appliances, plug sockets, heating systems and other equipment (apart from lights, which are tested)
- testing of plumbing, toilets, sinks, taps, showers or baths
- lofts, cellars and other rooms which are locked or unable to be seen
- consumables and items of no commercial value
- opening or closing windows
An inventory (also referred to as also a schedule of condition) is a record of a property’s condition at the start of a tenancy. It records the following:
- all the rooms, furnishings and fittings included in the tenancy
- the conditions of the same
- meter readings which can be used to set up utility accounts
- standard of cleaning in the property
- independent, photographic evidence of the property’s general condition The reports are fully photographic with supporting comments where needed.
With an inventory-only service, the clerk visits the property and completes the inventory inspection before the tenant moves in. The inventory is provided to the landlord who will have to arrange their own inventory sign up with the tenant.
As a franchise owner, I work for a wide variety of Independent and Corporate clients and we are able to cover any size and level of contract you need us to do; whether it be a one-off job or a 300-property portfolio, we can help smooth out all of the processes for you.