Mobile Inventory Services Kent
0345 680 7976
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm or call us for out-of-hours appointments
Let Us Take Care Of Your Inventory Reports
To protect landlords from damage during a tenancy it is critical that an inventory report is carried out prior; Mobile Inventory Services Kent uses highly professional personnel who provide high quality inventories, check-ins, mid-term inspections and check-out reports across the full spectrum of letting agencies and private landlords. We work closely with our customers to ensure that the highest level of service is provided to each agent, landlord and tenant alike.
Using our market-leading inventory software, we provide high quality reports in less time allowing us to charge you lower rates than our competitors; our software produces a paper-free option with fully featured online signatories for all letting agents, delivering extra time saving benefits for you also.
Our Inventory Services
Mobile Inventory Services Kent provides high quality mid-terms, check-in, check-outs and property inventory services to the letting industry. Let us take the stress and liabilities associated with the production of Inventories from you.
We can provide you with:
- AIP (Association of Inventory Professionals) trained inventory clerks
- Professional inventory reports
- Check-in and check-outs
- Mid-term inspections
- A centralised booking System
- Your own account manager
For our prices please go to the Mobile Inventory Services Pricing Page.
Mobile Inventory Services is a member of the Association of Inventory Professionals. We are recognised as independent inventory provider by all three deposit schemes. Our reports are often used as evidence of your property’s condition in the event of a dispute over a deposit. As a company, we work with over 1500 letting agents across the UK, creating thousands of reliable inventory, check-in and check out reports every month.
We’d always recommend doing the inventory after the tenant has finished getting it to the point state you want it returned in – clean and with and decorating completed.
The following are not included in the inventory report:
- testing of electrical appliances, plug sockets, heating systems and other equipment (apart from lights, which are tested)
- testing of plumbing, toilets, sinks, taps, showers or baths
- lofts, cellars and other rooms which are locked or unable to be seen
- consumables and items of no commercial value
- opening or closing windows
An inventory (also referred to as also a schedule of condition) is a record of a property’s condition at the start of a tenancy. It records the following:
- all the rooms, furnishings and fittings included in the tenancy
- the conditions of the same
- meter readings which can be used to set up utility accounts
- standard of cleaning in the property
- independent, photographic evidence of the property’s general condition The reports are fully photographic with supporting comments where needed.
With an inventory-only service, the clerk visits the property and completes the inventory inspection before the tenant moves in. The inventory is provided to the landlord who will have to arrange their own inventory sign up with the tenant.
For all of our frequently asked questions please head to our FAQ page
Mobile Inventory Services Southern Office
Here at the Southern office, we are responsible for inventory outsourcing in a large territory in Southern England including Mobile Inventory Services Kent. We work for many Independent agents and Corporate clients and are able to cover any size and level of contract you need us to do; whether it be a one-off job or a 300-property portfolio, we can help smooth out all of the processes for you.